Battlefield 4 Server lag.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

#1: No icon Battlefield 4 Server lag. Author: Durus PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:17 pm
    —
I just got off the server and it was being pretty laggy.  It was not my connection as I had a 16 ping and was still having problems with lag.  Is the BF4 server hosted with the same company as the COD2 server?  Any chance they are getting DDOSed again?

#2: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Server lag. Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 am
    —
It is hosted by the same company and also in the same location.  There is a chance it is also getting DDoSed as we've had it happen a few times before.  Also, looks like around this time, the server went down and reset it self.  Gimp and I got it filled back up though about an hour later.  Smile

#3: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Server lag. Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:25 am
    —
Suddenly everyone on the scoreboard is displayed as rank zero (Except for OptimusPrime), and I can no longer access any of the things that I have unlocked.

Is this something to do with the BF4 server-type change?
(or has my cloud-save got fucked again?)

I'm all confused and perplexed now. Are those my feet?

Hi! My name is Susan. I collect truffles with my magic hat! Wibble! (etc...)

#4: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Server lag. Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:21 am
    —
Not sure Nick, but I can tell you that the server type isn't going to change until after the holiday.

#5: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Server lag. Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:37 am
    —
Nickenstein wrote (View Post):

I'm all confused and perplexed now. Are those my feet?

Hi! My name is Susan. I collect truffles with my magic hat! Wibble! (etc...)

LOLOL....you are a loony...but as Susan, are you hot?

#6: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Server lag. Author: Bry5012 PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm
    —
if you are going through Gameservers, you may want to consider another company..GS is getting pretty bad with laggy servers and terrible support/customer service issues

#7: No icon Re: Battlefield 4 Server lag. Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:25 pm
    —
Everything we have is hosted by NFO, so I'm not sure about others. NFO have been great with rollouts and ticktes concerning the BF server. At this point, I'm inclined to say the server code itself is the problem.

Dice is up to R15 in server patching and it's only been a month since the game came out. This is honestly par for the course as I recall BF3 had the same sort of issues.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Battalion 1944 Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1