I would just like to wish you all.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

#1: No icon I would just like to wish you all..... Author: -=EC=-GimpLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:13 pm
    —

#2: No icon Re: I would just like to wish you all..... Author: stuntLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:20 pm
    —
To you too!!! Also...don't you mean Fappy New Year?

#3: No icon Re: I would just like to wish you all..... Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:51 am
    —
Merry Crimbo, chaps!

Have a good 'un!  ;D

I'm mostly looking forward to watching films like Scrooged and Planes, Trains & Automobiles with a beer in one hand and an oversized Toblerone in the other. (In England we like to pretend that "Planes&Trains" is a Christmas film!)  ;)

EDIT - And 'Trading Places', obv. (Greatest Crimbo film of them all! Merry New Year! I'm Inga from innern va Sveeeeden, Ja?)

EDIT 2 -  Also, I'll have this playing on constant loop for at least 5 days:

Link

Last edited by Nickenstein on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total

#4: No icon Re: I would just like to wish you all..... Author: CaptainSanta PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:02 am
    —
Did....did you forget about someone? :'(

#5: No icon Re: I would just like to wish you all..... Author: Nickenstein PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:18 am
    —
CaptainSanta wrote (View Post):

Ohh, of course! How rude of me!

Allow me to correct that:

Joyeux Noël, LeCoyote!

#6: No icon Re: I would just like to wish you all..... Author: Spacepotato PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:49 am
    —
CaptainSanta wrote (View Post):

Oh man! How could I forget?!

Kala Christouyenna Big Dad!

#7: No icon Re: I would just like to wish you all..... Author: lecoyotteLocation: france PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:16 am
    —
Wink hi it does not matter my friend I wish you all a merry christmas and happy holiday years and health for all. Very Happy

#8: No icon Re: I would just like to wish you all..... Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:40 am
    —
Not going to lie - Just like last deployment, I believe this is not christmas and never will be. I will forever have 2 less christmas's until I die.

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> General Discussion & Off Topic

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1