Greeting Everyone!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

#1: No icon Greeting Everyone! Author: hobo_armyLocation: Alberta, Calgary PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:09 am
    —
Hello everyone!

My name is Devin and I've recently applied to join this fine looking group on the BF4 regiment!

Been around on the server for about... oh four or five days now and I thought that I could make myself home here as well seeing how I'm not one of them crazy elite gamers and all (cause I really don't like them sort of mooks and all)

If you guys have any questions you want to ask me about feel free and i'll see what I can do!

Take care!

Devin C Smith

#2: No icon Re: Greeting Everyone! Author: LegionLocation: USA / Afghanistan PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:52 am
    —
Welcome, hope you have fun on the servers

#3: No icon Re: Greeting Everyone! Author: ArtoriasLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:59 am
    —
The more the merrier.
By the way, your avatar is simply hypnotizing.

#4: No icon Re: Greeting Everyone! Author: hobo_armyLocation: Alberta, Calgary PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:27 am
    —
Legion wrote (View Post):
Welcome, hope you have fun on the servers

Thank ya

Artorias wrote (View Post):
The more the merrier.
By the way, your avatar is simply hypnotizing.

Lol I thought it would be awesome too! I originally tried to put something more... lets say eye candy on the avatar but the darn thing was too big and I was too lazy to make it any smaller. So I went with the alternate option!

Edit: Heading to bed. will be on later today

#5: No icon Re: Greeting Everyone! Author: nightmareLocation: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:48 am
    —
Glad you enjoy the server.  We'll be switching some things around on the server probably next week so we have a bit more control of what's going on over there.  I probably won't be able to be on until that time.  Hope to catch you around!

http://www.easycompanygaming.com -> Introductions

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1