Anonymous
Please Login or Register  
Welcome to the new EC!
Random Babes   

Main Menu   

http://www.easycompanygaming.com :: View topic - What's everybody up to?
Forum Index  ·  Usergroups  ·  Members  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Search  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Ranks  ·  Board Rules  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Log in

Search for at
http://www.easycompanygaming.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
 COD2 Server Open For Business!!! News, Updates & Input -=EC=-Gimp 0 Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:03 pm
-=EC=-Gimp View latest post
 Dragui Village News, Updates & Input -=EC=-Gimp 4 Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:11 am
Rumpokid View latest post
 It's been a while. Introductions spraytime 19 Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:43 pm
Rumpokid View latest post
 -=EC=- AWE MOD Server Test News, Updates & Input -=EC=-Gimp 1 Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:28 pm
Lt_John_Wayne View latest post
 hey Introductions roentgen 9 Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:45 pm
Artorias View latest post
 how is everyone?! Introductions Rain 3 Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:46 pm
-=EC=-Gimp View latest post
What's everybody up to?
http://www.easycompanygaming.com Forum Index -> General Discussion & Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SgtBaker
Sr. Admin
Sr. Admin

usa.png

XFire: SgtBaker
Steam ID: SgtBaker2112

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:18 pm Post subject: No icon What's everybody up to? Reply with quote

I load the forums up here usually a few times a week, and I noticed it's been pretty quiet. I suppose without a game to bring us together, that's only natural.

So what've y'all been up to? What are you playing? What releases are you looking forward to?

I've been mostly playing Rocket League, Witcher 3, and Transistor. Dabbled in a few others, but I haven't found many games recently that really draw me in the same way that something like Bioshock or Dishonored would. Really psyched about Dishonored 2. Also keeping up with Battalion 1944, although I'm [cautiously] hoping Battlefield 1 will satisfy my shooter urges for a while once it comes out.

Aside from gaming, my son's nearing the 18 month mark, so that's been fun. Still turning wrenches but also still trying to get out of aviation. Finally started some new ink on my back. Went to Mexico (Isla de la Piedra) in May, going again (Cancun) in October, and it seems like every weekend has had some sort of social activity. Been a very good summer, but I'm ready for cooler weather.

There's me kicking things off. How about the rest of you?
Artorias
BOD
BOD

usa.png

XFire: knightartorias
Origin ID: knightartorias97
Steam ID: knightartorias

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:03 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What's everybody up to? Reply with quote

I'm about to head back to school for the year after working at Target for the summer. I was playing the Witcher 3 and Overwatch quite a bit but then I had a power supply short out and my computer is out of commission for the moment.
Nickenstein
BOD
BOD

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:53 am Post subject: No icon Re: What's everybody up to? Reply with quote

As happens to most thirty-somethings during summer, I've been hit with one of those years where everyone you know is either getting married or their grandparents are passing on.

So the last few weeks have been an expensive procession of funerals and weddings, with yet more to attend. I'm really wishing I had taken up the offer of a two-suit deal a tailor offered me last year, because keeping my only suit clean this summer has been a nightmare!

Whenever I get to play anything, it has been The Witcher 3. I played the Hearts of Stone DLC last week. Fucking awesome it was! That stuff inside the painting was really well crafted. The characters in that game are superbly well imagined and realised. In stark contrast, everything Bethesda has put out in the last few years has been over priced drivel with bland story-lines and uncompelling 1 dimensional characters.

Hoping to sink my teeth into the Blood & Wine DLC soon (Pun intended! As I can only assume from the title, it will centre around a vampiric theme?). Apparently that one is a larger (and probably the final) addition to W3. :'(
EC Donation
Artorias
BOD
BOD

usa.png

XFire: knightartorias
Origin ID: knightartorias97
Steam ID: knightartorias

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:33 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What's everybody up to? Reply with quote

I think I'm mostly done with Hearts of Stone, I just finished the painting part. I'm really excited for Blood and Wine, as soon as I get my computer going that's what I'm jumping into.
GaryBusey
MP Admin
MP Admin

canada.png

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:54 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What's everybody up to? Reply with quote

Been on another Fallout 4 hiatus myself, finally ponied up the cash for the Season's Pass so have some DLC to catch up on.  Still popping on to the CoD2 server on occasion but it's been pretty quiet the last couple weeks.  Had a road trip holiday which had me offline for a couple weeks as well - so yeah just plugging away through the second half of the summer really.  Outside of Cod2 and FO4 I've done nothing game-wise.  Also looking forward to Battlefield 1, the trailers give me serious wood.

- GB
http://www.easycompanygaming.com Forum Index ->  General Discussion & Off Topic